- 8/14 and 8/15 - August TEPAIC Testing
- 8/14 thru 8/18 - IEP Orientation Week
- 8/17 - August TEPAIC Appeal
- 8/18 - 5:30 PM, New Student Welcome Reception
- 8/21 - Fall classes and IEP classes begin
- 9/4 - Labor Day
- Click here for our weekly Colloquium schedule. Every Friday during the Fall and Spring semesters from 2:30 to 4:30 P.M. in Ballantine Hall 103.
News & Announcements
- Welcome to Fall 2017 We are just weeks away from the beginning of the Fall semester on August 21st. We hope everyone had an excellent summer and we are looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.
- New Student Welcome Reception Our welcome reception for our new students is also our official kick off to a new academic year and the Fall semester. Join the faculty, students and staff in BH004 from 5:30 - 6:30 for snacks, drinks and friendship!
- Student Publication Congratulations to Yunwen Su, PhD Candidate in SLS on the publication of her article Su, Y., & Ren, W. (2017). Developing L2 Pragmatic Competence in Mandarin Chinese: Sequential Realization of Requests. Foreign Language Annals. doi: 10.1111/flan.12263