- 9/2/16 SLS Colloquium , 2:30 PM, Ballantine Hall 103 Dissertation Defense for Hyun Jin Kim. Sentence Processing and the L2 Acquisition of the Semantics and Discourse Function of the English Past Progressive
- 9/7/16 - 9:05-9:55 A.M. IEP Coffee Hour in Ballantine Hall 004. Meet IEP students and teachers and practice your coffee skills. Donuts, cookies, fruit and coffee provided.
- 9/23/16 - No Colloquium this week. Faculty and students attending SLRF at Columbia University.
- 9/28/16 - 11:15 A.M.-12:05 P.M. IEP Coffee Hour in Ballantine Hall 004. IEP Coffee Hour in Ballantine Hall 004. Meet IEP students and teachers and practice your coffee skills. Donuts, cookies, fruit and coffee provided.
News & Announcements
- Second Language Research Forum (SLRF) Faculty and students will be presenting at the upcoming Second Language Research Forum at Teacher's College at Columbia University, New York. September 22-24. Details and schedule at SLRF 2016 Schedule The Effects of Instruction on Pragmatic Routines: Corpus-searches by Learners vs. Corpus-based Materials by Teachers by Dr. Kathleen Bardovi Harlig (Indiana University), Sabrina Mossman (Indiana University) and Yunwen Su (Indiana University) Neural Correlates of Implicit Processes in Second Language Comprehension by Dr. Laurent Dekydtspotter (Indiana University), Charlene Gilbert, Kate Miller, Dr. Mike Iverson (Indiana University), Tania Leal and Isaiah Innis