- 2/15/17 -- 3:35-4:25PM, Coffee Hour in BH004. Join the IEP for nice break and some conversation practice around coffee, donuts and snacks.
- 2/17/17 -- No IEP classes. IEP exams.
- 2/24/17 -- IEP TOEFL Exams
- 3/10/17 -- Colloquium in session in BH 103, 2:30-4:00 PM
News & Announcements
- New Publication by Faculty Congratulations to Dr. Yucel Yilmaz on the publication of Cognitive Individual Differences in Second Language Processing and Acquisition, edited by Gisela Granena, Daniel O. Jackson, and Yucel Yilmaz. The text includes work from SLS faculty Dr. Isabelle Darcy, current SLS PhD student Yilmaz Koylu, and SLS MA graduate Zachary Meyer!
- New Publication by Faculty Congratulations to Professor Kathleen Bardovi-Harlig and Professor César Félix-Brasdefer on their new publication Pragmatics and Language Learning, Volume 14 published by the National Foreign Language Resource Center. This volume contains a selection of papers presented at the 2014 International Conference of Pragmatics and Language Learning at Indiana University.