- 8/22/16 - IU Classes begin for Fall 2016.
- 8/31/16 - 3:35 - 4:25 P.M. IEP Coffee Hour in Ballantine Hall 004. Meet IEP students and teachers and practice your coffee skills. Donuts, cookies, fruit and coffee provided.
- 9/2/16 SLS Colloquium , 2:30 PM, Ballantine Hall 103 Dissertation Defense for Hyun Jin Kim. Sentence Processing and the L2 Acquisition of the Semantics and Discourse Function of the English Past Progressive
News & Announcements
- Publication Announcement Congratulations to Dr. Kathleen Bardovi-Harlig and Ph.D Student Sabrina Mossman who have recently published "Corpus-based materials development for teaching and learning in pragmatic routines." in SLA research and materials development for language learning (pp. 250-267) by Taylor and Francis
- Welcome to Fall 2016 at Indiana University! We want to wish all of our incoming students a warm welcome to the Bloomington campus. Good luck with your first week of classes and have a great semester!