- 1/9/2017 - Spring 2017 Classes begin
- 1/18/2017 - IEP Coffee hour in BH004, 9:05-9:55 AM
- 1/20/2017 - Colloquium presentation by Rodica Frimu
- 1/25/2017 - IEP Coffee hour in BH004, 10:10-11:00 AM
- 1/30/2017 - IEP Grammar Circle, SY241, 3:35-4:25 PM
News & Announcements
- Colloquium Presentation by Rodica Frimu
Rodica Frimu, a PhD candidate from the department of French and Italian, will be presenting What is so tricky in subject-verb agreement? at our first colloquium for the Spring 2017 term on Friday, January 20th at 2:30 p.m. in Ballantine Hall 103.