- 1/30/2018 - IEP Language Table, 12:20-1:10PM
- 1/31/2018 - IEP Coffee Hour, 11:15am-12:05pm, BH004
- 2/2/2018 - SLS Colloquium 2:30-4:00 PM, Becky Halloran Gonzalez
- 2/6/2018 - SLS Colloquium 2:30-4:00PM, Ebru Turker
- Click here for our weekly Colloquium schedule. Every Friday during the Fall and Spring semesters from 2:30 to 4:30 P.M. in Ballantine Hall 103.
News & Announcements
- Join us for our first colloquium of Spring 2018! SLS Ph.D Candidate Becky Halloran Gonzalez will be presenting, "“How does meaning affect structure? A look at the syntax and L2 acquisition of Spanish psych verbs." Check out more information in the Colloquium link below!
- Welcome back for Spring 2018 We hope everyone has enjoyed their Winter break and we want to welcome you back to the campus for the Spring 2018 semester. Classes begin January 8th!