- 11/14 - IEP Coffee Hour, 1:25 - 2:15PM, BH004
- 11/17 - Guest Speaker - SLS Colloquium - Dr. Jenniver Cabrelli Amaro
- 11/21 - No classes this week. Happy Thanksgiving!
- 11/29 - IEP Conversation Table. 12:20-1:10pm
- 12/1 - SLS Colloquium - Senyung Lee, Yena Park, Dr. Sunyoung Shin
- 12/1 - IEP Holiday Party, Tudor Room, Indiana Memorial Union
- Click here for our weekly Colloquium schedule. Every Friday during the Fall and Spring semesters from 2:30 to 4:30 P.M. in Ballantine Hall 103.
News & Announcements
- Guest Presenter Dr, Jennifer Cabrelli Amaro at our Colloquium on 11/17 We are happy to announce our guest speaker for our November 17th Colloquium. She is presenting “Developmental processes in L3 acquisition: From initial transfer to attrition” See our Colloquium page for the abstract and our Facebook page for more information!
- SLS/IEP Instructors and SLS Students presenting at INTESOL We will be in force at the upcoming INTESOL Conference in Indianapolis! Come join us and say hello if you are attending! Many of our SLS Faculty, IEP Instructors and SLS Students will be attending and presenting at the INTESOL Conference in Indianapolis this Saturday at the Marriott East Hotel. Head over to our Facebook page to see the full lineup!
- SLS Faculty presenting at Boston Conference Professor and Department Chair Laurent Dekydtspotter along with Michael Iverson, Charlene Gilbert Kate Miller, Kyle Swanson, Tania Leal and Isaiah Innis will be presenting "An ERP investigation of domain specificity: Clause-edge recursion in native and nonnative French" at the Boston University Conference on Language Development this weekend, November 3-5, 2017
- Endangered Languages, Endangered Species Associate Professor David Stringer has written a guest post for the IU Cinema's blog focusing on the upcoming film series "Biocultural Diversity - A Film Journey" which he has curated for the current IU Themester. Click here to read the article!