- 10/11/16 Registration for IEP classes for Fall 2.
- 10/17/16 IEP Classes for Fall 2 begin.
- 10/21/16 SLS Colloquium : Dr. Philip LeSourd and SLS Ph.D. student Will Allendorfer will present Return of the Cevdet: How a Turkist Speaker Learned German in Ballantine Hall 103 beginning at 2:30 P.M.
- 11/3/16 Pre-Conference Workshop for AMPRA (All IU Invited) in Pragmatics and Language Learning held in the Oak Room at the Indiana Memorial Union.
- 11/4 - 11/6 The SLS Department will be co-hosting the 3rd International Conference of the American Pragmatics Association at the Indiana Memorial Union, Indiana University Campus, Bloomington, Indiana.
News & Announcements
- AMPRA Pre-Conference Workshop
- Kathleen Bardovi Harlig (Second Language Studies)
- Cesar Felix-Brasdefer ( Spanish and Portuguese)
- Alwiya Omar (African Studies Program )
- Maria Shardakova (Slavic and East European Languages and Cultures)
- Sun-Young Shin(Second Language Studies.)
The Department of Second Language Studies is happy to be co-hosting the upcoming International Conference of the American Pragmatics Association (AMPRA), November 4-6, 2016.
SLS Faculty will be presenting with other IU faculty members at the Pre-Conference Workshop, Thursday November 3rd at the Indiana Memorial Union, Oak Room, 2:00 - 5:00 P.M. Click the link for the full AMPRA 2016 ScheduleThe IU Presenters will include: