- 3/20 - IEP Coffee Hour
- 3/29 - SLS Colloquium
- 4/5 - SLS Colloquium
- Click here for our weekly Colloquium schedule. Every Friday during the Fall and Spring semesters from 2:30 to 4:30 P.M. in Ballantine Hall 103.
News & Announcements
- Ph.D Candidate Dissertation Defense - Senyung Lee Ph.D Candidate Senyung Lee will be holding her dissertation defense, "Examining the Underlying Constructs of L2 Collocation Knowledge" March 28th at 1:30 P.M. in Optometry Building Room 105.
- 21st Midwest Association of Language Testers (MwALT) 2019 This fall we will be hosting MwALT 2019 on our beautiful campus. Abstract Submission is open from March 25 - May 20, 2019. Click Here for more information on MwALT 2019!
- Join our faculty and students at GASLA XV at the University of Nevada.
- 3/29 - SLS Colloquium - Professor Marta Anton Come join us in BH 103 from 2:30 - 4:00PM, Friday. For more information see our Colloquium page.
- Join us for our first colloquium of Spring 2019! Feb. 1st our first colloquium features a professional development focus with key members of our faculty on professional conferences.