- 1/9/2017 - Spring 2017 Classes begin
- 1/18/2017 - IEP Coffee hour in BH004, 9:05-9:55 AM
- 1/20/2017 - Colloquium presentation by Rodica Frimu
- 1/25/2017 - IEP Coffee hour in BH004, 10:10-11:00 AM
- 1/30/2017 - IEP Grammar Circle, SY241, 3:35-4:25 PM
News & Announcements
- New Publication by Faculty Congratulations to Dr. Yucel Yilmaz on the publication of Cognitive Individual Differences in Second Language Processing and Acquisition, edited by Gisela Granena, Daniel O. Jackson, and Yucel Yilmaz. The text includes work from SLS faculty Dr. Isabelle Darcy, current SLS PhD student Yilmaz Koylu, and SLS MA graduate Zachary Meyer!
- Colloquium Presentation by Rodica Frimu
Rodica Frimu, a PhD candidate from the department of French and Italian, will be presenting What is so tricky in subject-verb agreement? at our first colloquium for the Spring 2017 term on Friday, January 20th at 2:30 p.m. in Ballantine Hall 103.