- 12/8 - Last Day of Classes for Fall 2017
- 12/8 - SLS Colloquium
- 12/11 - Finals Week
- 12/18 - 1/8 - Holiday Break
- 1/8/2018 - Spring 2018 Classes Begin
- Click here for our weekly Colloquium schedule. Every Friday during the Fall and Spring semesters from 2:30 to 4:30 P.M. in Ballantine Hall 103.
News & Announcements
- Last Colloquium of Fall 2017 SLS Ph.D. student William Allendorfer will be presenting "On Identifying Situations of Use: L1 and L2 Knowledge about Situation-Bound Utterances" Friday, December 8th at our final SLS Colloquium for Fall 2017. Colloquium starts at 2:30 PM and is in Ballantine Hall 103. See our Colloquium page for more information.
- Guest Presenter Dr, Jennifer Cabrelli Amaro at our Colloquium on 11/17 We are happy to announce our guest speaker for our November 17th Colloquium. She is presenting “Developmental processes in L3 acquisition: From initial transfer to attrition” See our Colloquium page for the abstract and our Facebook page for more information!
- SLS/IEP Instructors and SLS Students presenting at INTESOL We will be in force at the upcoming INTESOL Conference in Indianapolis! Come join us and say hello if you are attending! Many of our SLS Faculty, IEP Instructors and SLS Students will be attending and presenting at the INTESOL Conference in Indianapolis this Saturday at the Marriott East Hotel. Head over to our Facebook page to see the full lineup!