- 4/12 IEP Annual Bryan Park Picnic 4:00-7:00PM, Woodlawn Shelter, Bryan Park
- 4/14 SLS Colloquium - Associate Professor Philip S. Lesourd will be presenting Conventional Expressions in L2: A Construction-Based Approach.
- 4/21 IEP No classes. IEP Final exams.
- 4/27 IEP No classes.
- 4/28 IEP TOEFL Exam.
- 4/28 SLS End of Year Graduate Reception, 4:30-6:00 PM, BH004
- 5/4 SLS Student Ala Simonchyk's Dissertation Defense, The relationships between perception, production,lexical encoding and orthography in the acquisition of palatalization in L2 Russian in the Persimmon Room of the IU Memorial Union.
- Click here for our weekly Colloquium schedule. Every Friday during the semester from 2:30 to 4:30 P.M. in Ballantine Hall 103.
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Professor Sun Young Shin! We want to extend our congratulations to Professor Sun Young Shin who has been appointed to tenure and promotion to Associate Professor! We greatly appreciate all your contributions to our department and to the university.
- Congratulations to Assistant Professor Friedman Congratulations to Assistant Professor Debra Friedman for being selected to receive the University Trustees Teaching Award in the At-Large Tenure Track Faculty competition! This award honors individuals who have a positive impact on learning through the direct teaching of students at the University.
- IEP Annual Picnic Join us for the IEP Annual picnic in Bryan Park on Wednesday, April 12th. The picnic will take place at the Woodlawn Shelter. There will be soccer, frisbee, volleyball and outdoor fun. The menu will include BBQ chicken, baked potatoes, coleslaw and chocolate cake.
- New Publication by Faculty Congratulations to Dr. Yucel Yilmaz on the publication of Cognitive Individual Differences in Second Language Processing and Acquisition, edited by Gisela Granena, Daniel O. Jackson, and Yucel Yilmaz. The text includes work from SLS faculty Dr. Isabelle Darcy, current SLS PhD student Yilmaz Koylu, and SLS MA graduate Zachary Meyer!