- 9/27 - IE Language Table - 5:30-7:00PM, IMU Food court
- 9/29 - SLS Colloquium - Yilmaz Koylu, Senyoung Lee and Vaishnavi Mukundhan
- 10/4 - IEP Student Talent and Accomplishments Showcase, 11:15am - 1:10pm, Curry/Landes Lounge in Read Hall.
- 10/6 - TOEFL exam for IEP
- Click here for our weekly Colloquium schedule. Every Friday during the Fall and Spring semesters from 2:30 to 4:30 P.M. in Ballantine Hall 103.
News & Announcements
- Endangered Languages, Endangered Species Associate Professor David Stringer has written a guest post for the IU Cinema's blog focusing on the upcoming film series "Biocultural Diversity - A Film Journey" which he has curated for the current IU Themester. Click here to read the article!
- New Publication by Faculty and student co-author Professor Kathllen Bardovi-Harlig and Ph.D student Sabrina Mossman have recently published, "The effect of corpus-based instruction on pragmatic routines" in Language Learning & Technology, 21. Clicking on the link will take you to the webpage for more information. Congratulations to both of them!
- Three Films for the IU Themester We are very excited to announce that we will be a part of IU's Themester this year; Diversity, Difference, Otherness. Working with Indiana University Cinema, Associate Professor David Stringer will be hosting a film series of three films over the course of October. These are "The Linguists" on October 9th, "The Shaman's Apprentice" on October 23, and "Baraka" on October 29. Come join us for three evenings of wonderful film and explorations into the current Themester