- 3/6/17 -- IEP Classes begin.
- 3/8/17 -- IEP Coffee Hour 10:10-11:00AM, BH004.
- 3/10/17 -- Colloquium presentation by Yunwen Su in BH 103, 2:30-4:00 PM
- 3/13 - 3/17 -- Spring Break!
News & Announcements
- Colloquium Presentation - Yunwen Su Second Language Studies doctoral student Yunwen Su will be presenting, "Pragmalinguistics or Sociopragmantics: Responses to Invitations and Offers in L2 Chinese" at our weekly Colloquium this Friday, March 10. 2:30-4:00PM, BH 103. See the weekly Colloguium schedule in the next column for more information!
- New Publication by Faculty Congratulations to Dr. Yucel Yilmaz on the publication of Cognitive Individual Differences in Second Language Processing and Acquisition, edited by Gisela Granena, Daniel O. Jackson, and Yucel Yilmaz. The text includes work from SLS faculty Dr. Isabelle Darcy, current SLS PhD student Yilmaz Koylu, and SLS MA graduate Zachary Meyer!
- New Publication by Faculty Congratulations to Professor Kathleen Bardovi-Harlig and Professor César Félix-Brasdefer on their new publication Pragmatics and Language Learning, Volume 14 published by the National Foreign Language Resource Center. This volume contains a selection of papers presented at the 2014 International Conference of Pragmatics and Language Learning at Indiana University.