- 9/8 - SLS Colloquium - Grad Student Life: Developing a Dissertation Project
- 9/9 - IEP Tree Walk, 12:15-1:15PM, IU Arboretum
- 9/11 -IEP Grammar circle, 12:20-1:10pm, WH 116
- 9/12 - IEP Coffee Hour, 10:10-11:00AM, BH004
- 9/13 - IEP Language Table, 5:30-7:00PM, IMU Food Court
- 9/15 - SLS Colloquium - Yilmaz Koylu - Mass/Count Noun Distinction in L2 English
- 9/18 - IEP Grammar circle, 12:20-1:10PM, WH116
- Click here for our weekly Colloquium schedule. Every Friday during the Fall and Spring semesters from 2:30 to 4:30 P.M. in Ballantine Hall 103.
News & Announcements
- SLS Colloquium Friday, Sept. 15th SLS Ph.D. student Yilmaz Koylu will be speaking on "Comprehension of Conversational Implicatures in English as an L2." You can find the abstract for this presentation on our new Colloquium page.
- Three Films for the IU Themester We are very excited to announce that we will be a part of IU's Themester this year; Diversity, Difference, Otherness. Working with Indiana University Cinema, Associate Professor David Stringer will be hosting a film series of three films over the course of October. These are "The Linguists" on October 9th, "The Shaman's Apprentice" on October 23, and "Baraka" on October 29. Come join us for three evenings of wonderful film and explorations into the current Themester
- SLS Colloquium Friday, Sept. 8th Join SLS students Becky Halloran, Ryan Lidster, Sabrina Mossman and John Scott for a presentation on Graduate Student Life series where they will focus on developing a dissertation project. Our colloquiums meet on Fridays from 2:30 - 4:30 in Ballantine Hall 103.
- Congratulations to Professor Darcy Professor Isabelle Darcy will be the keynote speaker at the upcoming Pronunciation in Second Language Learning & Teaching 9th Annual Conference" at the University of Utah this Friday, September 1st.