- 7/15 - IEP Session Event - Trip to King's Island
- 7/18 - IEP Language Table
- 7/19 - 8:40 - 9:40AM Coffee Hour in BH 104
- 7/21 - IEP Exams
- 7/26 - IEP - Last Day of Classes
- 7/28 - TOEFL Exams
- Click here for our weekly Colloquium schedule. Every Friday during the Fall and Spring semesters from 2:30 to 4:30 P.M. in Ballantine Hall 103.
News & Announcements
- Student Publication Congratulations to Yunwen Su, PhD Candidate in SLS on the publication of her article Su, Y., & Ren, W. (2017). Developing L2 Pragmatic Competence in Mandarin Chinese: Sequential Realization of Requests. Foreign Language Annals. doi: 10.1111/flan.12263
- Have a great Summer! We want to wish everyone a happy and relaxing summer! Starting May 15th the Main SLS Office will be going to summer hours. Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 12:00pm and 12:30pm - 4:30pm. Enjoy the summertime!
- Congratulations to PH.D Candidate Ala Simonchyk She successfully defended her dissertation Thursday, May 4th! We wish Dr. Simonchyk all the best in her future endeavors!
- Congratulations to Professor Sun Young Shin! We want to extend our congratulations to Professor Sun Young Shin who has been appointed to tenure and promotion to Associate Professor! We greatly appreciate all your contributions to our department and to the university.