- 3/28 IEP Language Table 12:20-1:10PM Forest Quad Food Court
- 3/29 IEP Coffee Hour 3:35-4:25PM BH004
- 4/3 IEP Grammar Circle 10:10-11:00AM MO112
- 4/4 IEP Language Table 12:20-1:10PM Forest Quad Food Court
- 4/5 IEP Coffee Hour 11:15-12:05AM BH004
- 4/12 IEP Annual Bryan Park Picnic 4:00-7:00PM, Woodlawn Shelter, Bryan Park
News & Announcements
- IEP Annual Picnic Join us for the IEP Annual picnic in Bryan Park on Wednesday, April 12th. The picnic will take place at the Woodlawn Shelter. There will be soccer, frisbee, volleyball and outdoor fun. The menu will include BBQ chicken, baked potatoes, coleslaw and chocolate cake.
- New Publication by Faculty Congratulations to Dr. Yucel Yilmaz on the publication of Cognitive Individual Differences in Second Language Processing and Acquisition, edited by Gisela Granena, Daniel O. Jackson, and Yucel Yilmaz. The text includes work from SLS faculty Dr. Isabelle Darcy, current SLS PhD student Yilmaz Koylu, and SLS MA graduate Zachary Meyer!
- New Publication by Faculty Congratulations to Professor Kathleen Bardovi-Harlig and Professor César Félix-Brasdefer on their new publication Pragmatics and Language Learning, Volume 14 published by the National Foreign Language Resource Center. This volume contains a selection of papers presented at the 2014 International Conference of Pragmatics and Language Learning at Indiana University.