We offer remote admissions-cycle TEPAIC interviews to assist departments in the spring semester with admissions-related matters. The admissions-cycle TEPAIC interviews are for prospective students only with no option to appeal. This TEPAIC is not intended to be an applicant screening tool. It is for students who have already been admitted by your department and are now seriously being considered for an AI position.
How to Schedule an Admissions Cycle Sessions:
1) Departments may send an approximate number of exam participants to the TEPAIC adminstrators beginning in Decemeber. These should be send to email@example.com
2) The TEPAIC administrators will send the department dates that we will be conducting the exams and time slots. These appointments will be first come first serve!
3) The Department will confirm dates and times they want and send full list of participants with information no later than one week prior to their scheduled exam slot.
4) A zoom link and information will be sent to the department to share with their participants.
5) The results will be shared to the department within three business days on the exam.
Notes about the Admissions Cycle TEPAIC Exams:
We will not retest remote candidates except in cases where the internet signal is bad, and a solid session can not be done. The judgement on the internet signal and whether it is an unacceptable testing session lies entirely within the purview of the TEPAIC raters at the session and no one else.